Getting Started with Used Panel

Hi,
I am in the midst of some decisions, so I thought I would address some questions with you.

1. I have just purchased a 2gig panel. It is in great like-new condition, but unfortunately it is married to Vivent. I have purchased the desk top kit for it to live in, as I don’t wish to cut holes in the wall. So, if I should purchase your CDMA cell module for it, could you provide the antenna that fits entirely within the panel??? I believe that it is the 2Gig ANT-1 antenna. (I have maximum reception on my iPhone 7, so the smaller antenna should be acceptable.)

2. I made sure that the panel I bought came with the CDMA cell module. But, I checked the module with your website and determined that it is in love only with another provider (Vivent). So I need to obtain a G3 CDMA card that is unregistered, etc. I see many for sale on eBay for considerably cheaper than yours. Their modules are “supposedly” all new and ready to go, but don’t desire to get burned twice by another misleading ad. (Although, yours is a little cheaper than Amazon.) Would it be better to purchase from you?? Do you have any sort of bundling with your GOLD package, etc??? Any way to save any bucks on your module??? I don’t care if it is used, just as long as it not in love with another provider.

3. At what point would it be best to enroll in your GOLD package?? I suspect after the new CDMA module arrives, been installed, and a cell phone check has been run on the panel. But, I am not sure.

P.S. By the way, it is a 2Gig-CP11-345E. The firmware is suitable for the CDMA module, but I would desire to upgrade to the latest and greatest. Also, to get rid of the Q44 and Q45 BS

So, if I should purchase your CDMA cell module for it, could you provide the antenna that fits entirely within the panel??? I believe that it is the 2Gig ANT-1 antenna.

You should never use the smaller side-compartment antenna with a 3G module. Performance will be affected in a significant way in most areas.

If you are using the desktop back-stand, the larger antenna that comes with new modules will fit inside the hollow back-stand cavity.

I see many for sale on eBay for considerably cheaper than yours. Their modules are “supposedly” all new and ready to go, but don’t desire to get burned twice by another misleading ad. (Although, yours is a little cheaper than Amazon.) Would it be better to purchase from you??

We do not require you purchase equipment from us in order to use our service, in fact we encourage finding deals! However, when it comes to communication modules, I would always recommend purchasing new. Cheap or used modules run a risk of being tied to an existing account, damaged, incomplete, or very old stock that has since been disconnected by the carrier.

Do you have any sort of bundling with your GOLD package, etc??? Any way to save any bucks on your module???? I don’t care if it is used, just as long as it not in love with another provider.

We do not sell used products at suretyDIY. Verizon modules for the 2GIG Go!Control Panel can be found here. We stock small quantities and all modules are new and unregistered.

At what point would it be best to enroll in your GOLD package?? I suspect after the new CDMA module arrives, been installed, and a cell phone check has been run on the panel. But, I am not sure.

When you purchase is up to you, some prefer to have service set up already so when they connect their panel everything is ready to go. Some prefer to order afterward.

Note you will need to have service ordered and processed by our team before running a cell phone test to connect your panel.

The firmware is suitable for the CDMA module, but I would desire to upgrade to the latest and greatest. Also, to get rid of the Q44 and Q45 BS

Programming is opened and the installer code is defaulted in the initial commands once you connect your panel to our service.

If you would like to get everything in one go, this product contains the update cable, module, and service.