GC2 ver 1.19 w/2gig-LTEV-A-GC2 error

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I flashed my panel to firmware v 1.19 and installed the new Verizon/alarm.com 4G LTE module. When I run the cell test it fails. It shows acquiring address a few times before it errors. What can I do to get this working? Originally I had an old 2g module but I never had it connected to alarm.com. Now I’m trying to get monitoring since I am not home as much as I was before.

Side note the new antenna doesn’t fit in the old slot on the side of the gc2.

I don’t see a suretyDIY subscription associated with this question, is that correct?

Note that the radio status and cell test pages will not be useful until you have a corresponding Alarm.com account for the module to connect to. If interested in getting started with suretyDIY, you can find service here.

Side note the new antenna doesn’t fit in the old slot on the side of the gc2.

There are two case versions of the GC2, one with a small 2G antenna cutout, and one with a larger 3G antenna cutout which will fit the LTE antenna.

The LTE module comes with two antennae. Both must be connected in order for the module to function properly. In the case of the older model housing, I would just run both antennae out the back into the wall.

I figured it out. My thought was it needed to be able to connect to the cell service before setting up alarm.com. Thank you for the reply. I ended up placeing both antennae into the wall.