GC2.5 (Vivint Sky) & IQ2 Panel Compatibilty

Today I had replaced my Vivint Sky with a IQ2 gold model. Want to know if I can swap out the reicevers from the panels. Can I remove the existing legacy reciever from the IQ2 and install my 345 mhz receiver from my Vivint Sky.

Please indicate if you say no that this is why and proven or not proven at the end.

By the way this website and forum rock!

Today I had replaced my Vivint Sky with a IQ2 gold model. Want to know if I can swap out the reicevers from the panels. Can I remove the existing legacy reciever from the IQ2 and install my 345 mhz receiver from my Vivint Sky.

No I cannot recommend this. The separate radios would not fit nor are they made to work that way. They are not one for one. If you want to use your existing 345 MHZ sensors with the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 with 319.5 MHz radio, you could utilize something like the Resolution Products RE524X Translator Repeater to convert the 345 to 319.5. Keep in mind that 345 sensors using multiple loops would not function properly as the 319.5 radio does not utilize loops in this manner.