Garage Open/Close False Trigger On IQ4

Starting yesterday we will randomly get the panel announce that the garage door has opened then closed. I get my normal text messages but the door actually never does anything. I have a GoControl with tilt sensor. I thought it was related to maybe the outside panel battery being low so I replaced it yesterday evening. In the middle of the night it did it several times and at random times.
We have had a lot of wind yesterday and last night but this didnt start until like around 6PM yesterday evening and we have had heavy winds before with no issues.
Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or is this a sign that the go!Control is about to go out and needs to be replaced. I purchased the GoControl in April 2021.

We have had a lot of wind yesterday and last night but this didnt start until like around 6PM yesterday evening and we have had heavy winds before with no issues.

The door is a mechanical system that experiences wear over time, and heavy winds are very likely the cause of the behavior. Vibration/pressure on the panels is a very common cause of false triggers on tilt sensors. I wouldn’t attribute the behavior to the sensor itself unless it continues happening without an outside cause.

Thanks Jason. It hasn’t done it since the wind settled down.