Garage Door Tilt Sensor

I have a GC3 panel and wanted to know if there are any compatible garage door tilt sensors. I tried the 2gig tilt sensor and the resolution tilt sensor and neither of them works with the GC3 panel.

Happy to assist!
What are the sensor model numbers that you tried? What settings in the panel did you utilize?

The Resolution Products RE206 Tilt Sensor can be learned into the 2GIG GC3. This video will show you how to learn it in. Be sure to check your programming against the programming in the video.

Were you able to get the tilt sensor to function now?

As long as you are using 345 mhz models, they should be fine.

Could you describe what you mean when you say they do not work? Did you never get any response from them at all? Not even a tamper signal?

Did you manually enter the TXID or did you learn it in by tampering the sensor?

The most common issue with sensor functionality on 2GIG panels is mismatched Loop number programming. Make sure the loop number is set per manufacturer instructions for the device. The RE206 for example needs to be set at Loop 2 and installed vertically on the door for proper activation on a garage door.

For both of the sensors they would learn in fine but just always showed a malfunction. I tried the RE206 sensor most recently, it is in loop 2 and it is mounted vertically. I called resolution and they told me that they have been experiencing issues with the RE206 sensor working with the GC3. The 2GIG-TILT1-345 is the other model sensor and it had the same issue with always showing a malfunction. Did basics like swapping out the batteries.

For both of the sensors they would learn in fine but just always showed a malfunction.

A general malfunction in Alarm.com typically indicates a loss of supervision error. Supervision loss indicates signaling trouble from the installed location. Typically it is due to distance or environmental factors. Before troubleshooting that, what alert does the panel itself display?

I have the same issue with tilt1-345. It is learned via the tamper sensor, but does not invoke any action by GC3. In my case, I have setup to chime and manually manupilating the sensor 90 degrees directly in front of the GC3 does nothing. Note, this is without alarm.com integration as I am waiting on my account to be setup.

I have tried all loop options without success. Running 3.1.

The 2GIG Tilt1-345 requires 3.1.1 for compatibility. Firmware can be found in this thread here