Garage automation page no longer showing on panel

I’ve tried searching in all the different settings menus in panel but can no longer find the garage control page. I know there was a page on the home screen for it before but now it’s not. Did an update do away with it?

There is a page on the IQ Panel from which you can control connected garages, did you remove or add the garage recently?

Have you rebooted the panel (Settings > Advanced Settings > Reboot). Does this resolve the issue?

Did an update do away with it?

Not something we have come across recently, no.

Currently showing the panel at an older firmware version. Updating FW may resolve but its not something listed in patch notes.

No, I’ve had the garage connected to my system almost immediately after connecting service.

I’ve updated the FW to 4.1.1 and then 4.2.0 it rebooted about 4 times in that process, and that did not return the missing garage door page on the panel home screen.

I have a wifi enabled lift master garage door. Does that have anything to do with whether it shows or not on the panel?

I have a wifi enabled lift master garage door. Does that have anything to do with whether it shows or not on the panel?

No any compatible model would be supported.

We have seen this error a couple times, unfortunately if I recall correctly in both cases since the integration is fully automated by ADC the only troubleshooting step to resolve the issue is to delete the garage and relearn it to your account.

Would you like us to remove the MyQ device so you can pair the device to your account again?

No, thank you Jason. It’s quite alright. I barely use the panel page to control the garage. I was just scrolling through it the other day and felt like something was missing.

The only feedback I’d give is if you could report this issue to adc and/or qolsys so they might fix it in a future update patch

I was just browsing the adc website settings, and couldn’t find an option to remove the garage door. Are we not able to remove those devices on our own?

While they can be added at any time by an Alarm.com user, your dealer must still remove MyQ devices.

1 Like

Okay thanks for the response. At this time I don’t want to do that, but if no future patches resolve this issue, I might go ahead and request that to be done at that time. Thank you both for the support!