Garage Automation On Panel

I was able to connect and configure my new Qolsys Panel 2 over the weekend. I had to add all of my security sensors and user settings again but this was straightforward. Regarding my garage door integration, I see it via the alarm.com application but do not see it on the panel any longer.

What needs to happen to correct this issue. Any other items of concern that you see?

Regarding my garage door integration, I see it via the alarm.com application but do not see it on the panel any longer.

Looks like this is referring to a Chamberlain MyQ garage opener? This would not be visible or controllable by the panel (any panel). MyQ is integrated in the back-end via Alarm.com, not locally. The panel does not have direct control.

Any other items of concern that you see?

Signal looks good and sensors look like they are programmed appropriately. If you have tested alarms and signals you should be good to go. Always a good idea to check settings like dialer delay and entry/exit delay times to make sure these are set the same as your previous panel to avoid surprises.