Flood Sensors - Random Alarms

I just purchased 2 new Qolsys Flood Sensors (QS5516-840 - Qolsys IQ Flood Sensor).
I added them to the Qolsys IQ2 Panel, installed them as water sensor, not multifunctional. Then randomly I started getting alarms going off for both of them. I uninstalled one in the utility room. The alarm company called me and put the other one into test.

I checked both flood sensors. Both areas are bone dry (One is inside the house in the utility room, the other is in the sump pump outside on the lower terrace).

The contacts are off the ground, and nothing is connecting the two terminals together. The alarms seem completely random. I have an IQ1 and Qolsys flood sensor at my other house and have zero issues.

What are the chances that both sensors are faulty? Did I provision something incorrectly in the panel? Should I just return these and get the Resolution RE119?

Thanks for the help!

What are the chances that both sensors are faulty?

The likelihood of sensors being faulty in general is pretty low, of course it happens, but it is not common, so the likelihood of both being faulty when exhibiting the same behavior is very very low. This typically indicates a separate issue.

Did I provision something incorrectly in the panel? Should I just return these and get the Resolution RE119?

Yes, according to Qolsys, those should be programmed as multifunction in the IQ Panel 2. Does this resolve the issue?

It looks like from history that the remaining sensor had been going off basically along with the supervision interval. This may be a quirk of the IQ Panel 2 if they are not programmed as multifunction.

Ok, I changed it from flood to multi functional. I will report back in 24 hours. Thanks!

Wanted to follow up. That resolved the error. I just figured since it was not a Freeze/Flood combo sensor, I would set it as Flood instead of multifunction. However, the instructions do say it should be set as multifunction. Thanks for the help!