firmware 1.13

...the purpose of the (Q97) sound selection option added?
Given its description I would guess it ties in with Closing Reports somehow, but I haven’t been able to confirm it actually changes anything when I test. I have requested word from 2GIG engineers as tech support has no info on this yet for 1.13. Not surprising since it just came out.

I have it enabled…

when I arm silent, the main panel makes a single tone (like the delay entry tone). that’s it.

still trying to figure out what value this setting has.

Well, it looks like it may be an extra acknowledgement to signify a successful disarming. Not terribly useful when you are standing at the panel, but if you have voice announcements off and disarm from your phone, the panel will beep once to signify this.

It may be an addition due to pressure from a certain dealer who had customers encountering an issue with announcements off? All speculation. Engineers haven’t said anything about it and the release notes description is lacking.

Well, it looks like it may be an extra acknowledgement to signify a successful disarming. Not terribly useful when you are standing at the panel, but if you have voice announcements off and disarm from your phone, the panel will beep once to signify this.

I get no extra acknowledgement to signify disarming (voice announcements are off on panel btw)

I get the acknowledgement (tone) on arming only whether armed silent at panel, or armed remotely.

Was this firmware made available for push through the bridge yet?

Alarm.com has not yet implemented specific IP-based firmware pushes through the GoBridge. Also, 1.13 is not yet available for OTA.