fire monitoring

Hi, I was checking my insurance certificate, and it states that home is being monitored for Panic/Intrusion. What product should install for fire monitoring ?

This would depend on the panel you are using but you would simply need one or more compatible smoke detectors. What panel do you currently utilize?

I currently use 2Gig GC3

Should you already have a series of integrated wired smoke detectors, the 2GIG-FF345 FireFighter would be compatible. It monitors any existing smoke detector and only one would be required if all existing smokes are integrated.

If you need a wireless smoke, the 2GIG SMKT3 would be compatible with your system, it has Smoke, High Heat and Freeze detection. You can find it here.