FINALLY over Vivint

Yippeee! After 60 months of overpaying those bloodsuckers I’m finally going to be free of them!

So I’m going looking at moving my 2Gig Go!Control to SuretyDIY. I’ve already got service on second property through Surety and I love it. I understand the kit that I need to make the transition.

At this point I’m looking at some pretty old technology and wondering if it isn’t worth changing system to something a little more current. What is out there on the market right now that would be considered an update for me? I’m considering adding some cameras but haven’t been overally impressed with Alarm.com’s supported equipment.

If I choose to stick with my current hardware and move to Surety, does anyone know if the Alarm.com app has a setting like the desktop does for multiple locations?

At this point I’m looking at some pretty old technology and wondering if it isn’t worth changing system to something a little more current. What is out there on the market right now that would be considered an update for me?

The easiest and most direct update would be to the GC3. Also by 2GIG, existing alarm sensors could be programmed directly into the panel and function.

This page describes the differences between the GC2/GC3

If I choose to stick with my current hardware and move to Surety, does anyone know if the Alarm.com app has a setting like the desktop does for multiple locations?

Multi-System Access work for both the website and app. Within the app you can switch between connected systems without having to log out and log back in.

Jason,

Would i be able to send my current unit back for a credit on an upgrade CG3?

Would i be able to send my current unit back for a credit on an upgrade CG3?

Unfortunately no, we do not accept trade-ins and we do not sell used equipment.