Fan Schedule Overnight

Perhaps I’m just not seeing something obvious, but for the life of me I can not figure out a way to schedule my fan to start at 10pm and run until 6am the next morning every day of the week. Given the limitations of the interface on alarm.com, the best I can come up with is midnight to 6am (since that does not span more than a single day).

Does anyone have an idea/trick to schedule the fan to run from 10pm to 6am every day?

Thanks!

If there are individual days this should happen you could set the day before to 10-midnight, and the next day from midnight to 6am. However for back to back days you are correct. I’ll forward this to ADC to see if there is any work-around for this.

Could you also forward to ADC to enable cycle mode for thermostats. Just couple strings of code and we should not run our fans constantly overnight. ADC has on/off only while most home control systems including VERA have ON/OFF/CYCLE.
Thanks.

Correct, back to back days are the problem when you cross midnight. In my opinion, a better approach would be to have start time and duration (in minutes)… get rid of end time altogether.

Could you also forward to ADC to enable cycle mode for thermostats. Just couple strings of code and we should not run our fans constantly overnight. ADC has on/off only while most home control systems including VERA have ON/OFF/CYCLE. Thanks.

“Circulate” or running the fan on a cycle while there is no call for heat or cold is an option through ADC T2000 thermostats. Not all thermostat models support circulate functions, and ADC only currently supports it on the ADC T2000 I believe. We’re happy to forward this as a feature request.