Exclude Yale ZWAVE lock from GC3 panel?

i have a yale zwave lock working fine, connected to GC3 panel and funcitoning correctly on ADC. I want to remove that lock from current panel, and put on another system at another location.
I can “manage devices” on ADC website, hit delete/remove; then directed to “trigger” the device. WHat exactly do i have to do to “trigger”? i have locked/unlocked it, pushed the buttons on the lock, entered user codes to unlock, nothing happens.
Youtube videos show how to enter a master code on the lock, hit gear key and goto menu 3.
None of my user codes gets me to that menu. what else should i try?

Yale locks have an onboard master code which is programmed at the lock when installed. That code cannot be edited remotely. That is the code needed to access the onboard settings.

The instructions to use that code, menu 3 are correct (I think then 7 is exclusion mode) and you would need to have access to that master code.

To best assist and get factory reset instructions, what is the exact model number of the lock?

YRD450-ZW2-0BP

i installed this lock, and kept notes; i’m pretty sure i tried to enter codes. I didn’t note any Master code from that session.

OK, whatever you just did, that fixed it!
all good now, thanks!

We did not send any commands. Were you able to remove it?

Yessir, all good now! Thank you very much!