Ecolink Garage Controller - Double Activities

I installed the Ecolink Z-Wave Plus Garage Controller (GCZW7-ECO) on yesterday. No issues with the install and functionally, it works great.

The issue that I am experiencing is that for some reason, the activities show up twice whenever the garage door opens or closes. This is the first time I’ve ever had an issue like this and it only happens with the garage door. I have attached pics for reference.

Looking in the history on our end I can confirm that the same device is reporting duplicate status (or rather the panel is sending a duplicate.)

Try a reboot of the panel first, then if it continues, delete and relearn the garage door. Do either of those resolve the issue?

Hi Jason,

It doesn’t appear that these have resolved the issue.

I found another user with one and looked into the history and it looks like the same double reports are happening. Looks like it is probably something that will need addressed either by ADC or the panel firmware, unless it is just a universal issue with that model of garage opener despite the controller model.

We’ll reach out to Qolsys to report the issue and see if they have recommendations.

Understood. Thank you for the update.