I am considering getting the necessary hardware to use Surety / Alarm.com but have a few question as below.
My current service (alarm / fire / CO) is expensive and lousy (app is terrible). So am looking to upgrade to something with a easy to use appand willing to spend to make the existing hardware compatible if it makes sense. I enjoy tinkering and DIY so project should be no problem.
Current set up:
- DSC PowerSeries PC1616 Board
- DSC RFK5501-433 Keypad
- DSC PK5501 Keypad
- Passive infrared sensors (3) - Honeywell IS3035 - wired
- Siren - unknown brand - wired
- Door sensors (5) - DSC Vanishing Contact (EV-DW4975) - wireless
- Glass break sensors (7) - DSC - wireless
- Smoke detectors (2) - DSC WS4933- wireless
- CO detectors (2) - DSC WS4936 - wireless
- Network Antenna / connection for remote monitoring
- Would the new hardware below be appropriate to continue use of my existing hardware with Surety / alarm.com?
- Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ (DSC 433MHz) | Surety - brains of the new setup + receiver for existing wireless DSC products
- IQ Hardwire PowerG | Surety - To convert hardwired infrared and siren
- Anything else?
- Will I be able to continue to use the existing wall mounted DSC keypads?
Thanks in advance