DSC PowerSeries PC1616 --> Alarm.com via Surety

I am considering getting the necessary hardware to use Surety / Alarm.com but have a few question as below.

My current service (alarm / fire / CO) is expensive and lousy (app is terrible). So am looking to upgrade to something with a easy to use appand willing to spend to make the existing hardware compatible if it makes sense. I enjoy tinkering and DIY so project should be no problem.

Current set up:

• DSC PowerSeries PC1616 Board
  • DSC RFK5501-433 Keypad
  • DSC PK5501 Keypad
  • Passive infrared sensors (3) - Honeywell IS3035 - wired
  • Siren - unknown brand - wired
  • Door sensors (5) - DSC Vanishing Contact (EV-DW4975) - wireless
  • Glass break sensors (7) - DSC - wireless
  • Smoke detectors (2) - DSC WS4933- wireless
  • CO detectors (2) - DSC WS4936 - wireless
  • Network Antenna / connection for remote monitoring

Questions:

1. Would the new hardware below be appropriate to continue use of my existing hardware with Surety / alarm.com?
  1. Will I be able to continue to use the existing wall mounted DSC keypads?

Thanks in advance

Would the new hardware below be appropriate to continue use of my existing hardware with Surety / alarm.com?

Yes, though the siren may or may not need additional parts/power supply depending on the model, current draw, etc.

I would also say if you only have the 3 wired motion detectors and no other wired sensors I would consider just replacing those 3 sensors rather than use a wired to wireless translator.

Will I be able to continue to use the existing wall mounted DSC keypads?

No. The IQ Panel 2+ uses the IQ Remote secondary touchscreen or the WS9LCDWF9 DSC PowerG keypad for secondary control.