DSC Power Neo & temporal fire / FireFighter etc

Hi guys-
Finally getting going in a new place. Is there something like the firefighter or other integrations (relay?) to get a smokes and ideally CO, alert from the “code required and linked detectors” in our new build — into a DSC neo panel ? (and thus ADC) ???

Being told it’s not possible because the wireless integrations are in a different frequency and encrypted compared to our very old (now dead) Concord4/ADC in last house…with a Firefighter that worked well…

I have not installed one, but something like this might work:

For wireless options, to my knowledge there is no PowerG version of the firefighter yet, which would be the limitation in this case.

We recommend the IQ Panel 4 for most residential users, among other reasons it supports PowerG along with one legacy radio version, 319.5, 345, and 433, all of which have firefighter options.

Yea…I like the IQ as well. Since they’ve been acquired getting integrated with DSC. Boundaries seem blurrier between DSC brands and brand exptensions.
I don’t like the traditional IQ has no remote panel for by the doors/main bedroom. And a bit less wired friendly. We will use wired door, motion, and glass break in a few spots. Better performance more hidden it seem in some cases.

Low Volt/CI/Alarm sub seens not as keen on IQ which is more DIY-ish.
Neo seems for some commercial like old Concord4 plus some residential typically if a pro installs (dying business for wired but not quite dead)

I learned the old Concord4 programming…so I am more meh…these gotta all be easier.
Fortunately I will get the Master/Installer code of whatever is put in as we pay upfront for the equiment.

They are just doing the wired sensors now for roughs. I may cogitate bit more on which which way to go at trim out.

I don’t like the traditional IQ has no remote panel for by the doors/main bedroom. And a bit less wired friendly.

There are no wired keypads, but a wireless remote touchscreens for use in other areas is available. The remote touchscreen is below, along with a couple wired to wireless translator options to use wired zones.

Thank you. It’s a matter of how DIY I feel perhaps and budget.
I’m putting in the wire for a panel at the door, main bedroom, basement door.

Could that be used to send power to the wireless main & sub panels? Rather than a wall mount and surface mount conduit ?

Length limits/experiences?
Surface mount conduit with a low-voltage wire to a (visible) wall wart is not acceptable.
The walls are open now. Tactic ? It’s probably 100 feet of wire to the most distant in panel. Voltage drop would be issue. But if I purchase the correct power supply I could check and adjust the account for delta V I don’t expect that use hardly any current…

Could that be used to send power to the wireless main & sub panels? Rather than a wall mount and surface mount conduit ?

Yes, I am adding a screenshot from the manual below. Never use any power supply other than what comes with the panel, but you can use 18AWG wires up to just under 100 feet for cable runs.

The cable does not need to be run back to the alarm panel. It just needs to be run to an outlet. With the walls open it is probably ideal to run them to a centralized location so they are all plugged in nearby, but this is not necessary. If distance is an issue the distant ones can just be run to a closer outlet. Each needs to use its own power supply.