Doorbell (skybell) ADC-VDB105 picture problem

@jwcsurety Jason, here all 3 images in different quality on 3052. I don’t have other pictures saved without circles around them. I only had one on 3050 that I’m also posting.

Thank you very much, that does help a lot with visualizing what you are talking about. One last image that will be very helpful while discussing with ADC:

Can you post a screenshot from a saved clip using 3052 “Best” quality? (the current ones are all live streaming screenshots)

Great, thank you very much! We will go over these and discuss with ADC!

Do we have any news on this or new door bell release.?

I went over these and talked with ADC, unfortunately I am not seeing any objective quality difference that isn’t going to be contrast from lighting differences in the two recorded images.

On the other hand I do see clear compression differences between the quality levels.

The good news is that the ADC Doorbell, when released, should have a much clearer image quality overall. The doorbell is near release, so we are hoping to see it available soon!

@jwcsurety Cant wait as at this quality you cant even make out faces now. We did not have that problem until firmware update.