Door/window sensor issue

I had to reinstall my system after I moved. I did a panel factory reset to start over. I am in my new home, got additional contacts, etc. the problem I am having is my window and door contacts will open, but not close on the panel. I have tried entry/exit1 and perimeter with no difference. My second question is I noticed this time when I setup, I didn’t get asked for dispatch phone numbers. I am assuming those updated automatically with my new address.

Looks like this is regarding a 2GIG Panel. The likely cause of what you are seeing is the Loop number in programming.

The RF Sensor Type (Entry/Exit, Perimeter, etc.) determines how the panel reacts to the signal from the sensor. The loop number determines which sensor signal to listen to.

Loop 1 on the DW10 and many other door contacts is used for monitoring the wired input contact on the sensor.

Loop 2 is used for the built in reed switch.

When the wrong loop is chosen you will generally see the exact same activity you mention occur.

My second question is I noticed this time when I setup, I didn’t get asked for dispatch phone numbers. I am assuming those updated automatically with my new address.

That’s correct, all authority numbers are now automatically added right away and validated by our team.