door bell video on IQ2 panel

hello,

I was told that the latest software/firmware update for the IQ2 panel now supports seeing the door bell video on the IQ2 panel itself.

Can someone confirm if this is true? If so, how do I activate my system?

Currently, video to the IQ panel 2 is being tested by the manufacturer, however to my knowledge, this does not include doorbell cameras.

Note this is not a fully released feature yet at this time.

thanks, Tyler. I hope it does include door bell camera’s. I found this link

https://qolsys.com/live-view-on-iq-panel-2-launched-with-qolsys-software-update/

According to think, does the doorbell camera include “Streaming of Alarm.com video cameras”?

Video on the panel is in beta and the beta only supports 3 models of camera.

“Live View currently supports three models (indoor cameras ADC-V521IR and ADC-V522IR and the outdoor wireless camera ADC-V722W)”

We could not speak to any plans regarding the doorbell.

This would be a massively useful feature for me…a real game changer. Let me know if Qolsys is looking for beta testers. Happy to help on this one.

Are there any updates on this? I recently set up my IQ Panel 2 and am days away from signing up for my subscription. I would like to integrate the Skybell to the panel but I’m finding mixed answers on whether it’s supported or not. I found this video on YouTube posted by Qolsys. Can someone confirm whether this is currently supported?

The latest firmware version of the IQ Panel 2 does indeed support video to the panel and Doorbell camera communication.

The feature is not universally available in ADC, sort of a soft launch. It is not available as of this post, but stay tuned here because it should be enabled imminently!

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

This feature has been enabled today. See this thread for information on compatibility and usage.

Is it enabled for all alarm.com customers or just suretydiy? I contacted brinks to enable it and they said it wasn’t available.

Is it enabled for all alarm.com customers or just suretydiy? I contacted brinks to enable it and they said it wasn’t available.

We cannot speak for any other Alarm.com dealer’s policies or supported features, unfortunately. All supported features discussed on our website pertain specifically to our service.

yes, just noticed mine now streams to the panel. Nice feature!

It doesn’t seem to stream to the my remote IQ2 panel. Any thoughts?

It doesn’t seem to stream to the my remote IQ2 panel. Any thoughts?

Correct, the stream is only available on the IQ Panel 2 primary panel at this time.

I am told Qolsys is looking into possibilities for secondary touchscreens.