Do you use Image Sensors?

Would you like the ability to be able to manage/delete Images from within the alarm.com mobile app?

According to ADC, they have no intention to add the feature to the mobile app for deleting Images (Image Sensor gallery uploads), because no one is requesting the feature.

quote from alarm.com

We'd like to give you more details into our feature enhancement process. We prioritize feature requests based on the number of people making the request, the resources we have, and how the feature would affect the platform.

If you want the ability to be able to manage Image gallery uploads from within the mobile app, as opposed to having to logon to www.alarm.com to do it, then send ADC a email and request the feature be added to future app releases.

Send feature request to: info@alarm.com

e.g., “Add ability to be able to manage/delete Images from within the alarm.com mobile app”

I agree. You can delete video clips from the app. Why can’t you delete images?

I agree. You can delete video clips from the app. Why can't you delete images?

My opinion of ADC has diminished greatly within the last year or so.

For some reason ADC sees it as perfectly acceptable to not be able to manage Images from within the app…

ADC quoted response

We appreciate the suggestion! We apologize if juggling the two platforms is inconvenient.

Where’s my Homer sound bite…