Danalock...

Was curious if anyone knows if the new Danalock would be compatible with the 2gig Go panel and alarm.com… Let me know. It just came out last week and is the first lock to have bluetooth and z-wave built into the same lock.

http://www.amazon.com/Danalock-Integrated-Smartlock-Bluetooth-Compatible/dp/B00K4HRQBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417064380&sr=8-1&keywords=danalock

From what I know, 2GIG is not currently pursuing other lock partners. However, the Kwikset Kevo, which is supposed to be very similar is supposed to be in the works.

Thanks for the response! I’m pretty sure the bluetooth Kwikset Kevo is already out on the market. Are you meaning that they are going to be releasing a bluetooth/z-wave Kwikset Kevo??

I’m not sure how it relates to what is currently on the market in that name, but making a Kwikset Kevo model compatible with 2GIG is in the works.

I’m not sure how they’re doing it. I’m not aware of a Z-Wave Kevo but maybe… It also could be 2GIG adding bluetooth or a Z-Wave/bluetooth bridge of some sort.