Crash and smash protection GC3

Please tell me the GC3 does have Crash and Smash protection enabled, as I know other ADC features such as 2 way voice are not working yet? The remote AVS stations would be awesome !!! But I Hope the Crash and Smash is enabled?

Thank You

Crash and smash is not panel specific…it is backend specific. To my understanding, all active alarm.com enabled systems that have Central Station Monitoring offer “Crash and Smash” Protection.

I tested 2-way voice on a GC3 yesterday. Was working wonderfully. The speaker is amazing in it and a huge improvement.

I tested 2-way voice on a GC3 yesterday. Was working wonderfully. The speaker is amazing in it and a huge improvement.

Two way voice must be tested and approved through ADC. It’s likely fully functional in the panel to dial directly to a CS. Are you saying you tested through Alarm.com? They specifically state this feature is not yet fully supported.

And yes, Crash and Smash is derived from standard panel signalling and not firmware dependent.

Firmware shows GC3 3.0.0.

Signals are being forwarded through alarm.com to CS and CS got the call when the alarm went off because they definitely picked up.

It was in a test mode with CS. But I can’t imagine that with the system not in the test mode that somehow the signals would not work properly. Hmm…

Ah, well that’s good news. It’s probably more likely that Alarm.com knows of an issue that can occur or has not fully tested to state full support. Same goes for firmware releases, 2GIG makes them available quite a bit before ADC supports them.

It’s still in its launch phase so it’s not unexpected.