Convert Old Hardwired System to Surety

Hi, I moved into a new house that has an unused hardwired system currently installed. The chip on the panel is labelled WA20P-5.2 HONEYWELL 2006 REV 5.2, and there are two Honeywell 6148 keypads connected. Can I use this system with Surety/ADC without replacing the keypads, perhaps using a SEM? Thanks in advance!

That would be a Vista 20P which can be used with the SEM, however you will need a programming keypad for proper setup and system programming.

You can either swap one of the keypads for a 6160 or just add a 6160 at the panel box.

Thank you Jason! I just noticed that the SEMs are out of stock. Do you know if you will get more in stock soon? If not, can I buy elsewhere and still use with Surety/ADC?

Compatible equipment can be purchased elsewhere and still used with Surety.

SEMs are out of stock currently due to manufacturing delays. We do not have an exact ETA at this time, last I heard was mid September, but that wasn’t set in stone. I have reached out to distribution to see if we have any more solid information and I will follow up here when I do.

Following up here, it looks like availability has been pushed back until end of September.

Thank you Tyler. I will keep an eye out.