Configuring pages on the IQ panel?

Is there any way to change the order of the Home Screen pages on the IQ panel? Or hide them?

Having so many pages gets confusing for my senior parents and I’d like to, for instance, make the garage door the second page rather than having to swipe through so many.

Hiding the lights page would also be nice. It’s a pretty useless page on our panel since they are not grouped or in any particular order and you have to scroll through like 20 of them to find the right one. We just use the Alexa skill instead.

Pages shown as part of the panel interface are controlled in Installer Settings.

Settings > Advanced Settings > Installer Code > Installation > Installer Settings.

Scroll down to find the various page enable/disable options. Stuff like the Door Locks, thermostats, etc. pages can be disabled.

Thanks! Don’t know how I missed this.

Still, seems a bit incomplete. For instance there’s no option to disable the lights page. Nor is there an option to change the order of the pages.

Perhaps a feature request for future updates?

Happy to pass that along to Qolsys!

1 Like

I was also very disappointed to learn that you cannot reorder pages like you can on every other device in the world using the Android OS. Waking the panel to always be on the most useless WiFi/Bluetooth page is a poor design in my opinion. I hope this ch.

Hmm, when I wake my panel I always end up on the Security Arm/Disarm page. I wonder why yours is defaulting to the wifi page!

Waking the panel to always be on the most useless WiFi/Bluetooth page is a poor design in my opinion. I hope this ch

The home page is the arming/disarming security page. Can you show a photo of the page your panel shows by default?

Well, that is odd. I guess I’m the only one stuck with this silly opening page?

It’s the 5th dot, but always the first page on wake up. My system has all sorts of bizzare bugs it seems.

If you do not intend to connect the panel to wifi for broadband backup, can you just try disabling wifi in your settings?

Doesn’t get rid of the page unfortunately.

Odd, if you disable WI-FI Warning Messages under the Installer Settings menu any change?