Concord 4 Interlogix module issue

Actually so far, yes. I was able to get the original module learned in that I was trying initially and getting the blinking error. Now I’ve moved the lamp modules to their original homes and tried to add a wired light module that’s located between 2 of the lamp modules but it gave me the 5 blink error. Maybe I’ll let it sit a while and hopefully the concord will build up it’s zwave map to better assist adding the non mobile modules.

I have sent a couple commands to help with that, including a rediscovery. Allow 10 minutes or so for those to complete (as long as all the devices are powered currently.)

I was never able to get the rest of my devices added back in. All 3 lamp modules are ‘malfunctioning’ per ADC. They went into that state not long after enrolling them into the network and the lock never fully enrolled. I kinda feel like the new module might not get as good of a signal from the z-wave devices like the original did. Im about ready to cash in for a 2GIG GC3. Would that setup be more user friendly with regard to z-wave networking?

Are you bringing the Z-Wave devices close to the panel when enrolling (w/in 6 feet)? This should always be followed when possible.

When enrolling the lock, you will want it to be near the panel and you will want to leave it there for a few minutes after enrolling to ensure that the lock completes the secure enrollment process.

When it comes to Z-Wave networking, any all-in one panel will be better than the Concord 4 by a wide margin. Currently, the IQ Panel 2 has the best on board/local Z-Wave diagnostics but the 2GIG GC3 is also very easy to use. I would say that both the 2GIG GC3 and the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 are going to be very user friendly by comparison.

Yes, all 3 lamp modules brought to within 1’ when enrolling. They enroll fine, they just go offline when placed in their original locations.

The lock was within 1’ when enrolling and left there for 5 mins.

I’ve done everything by the book lol. I truly believe this new module isn’t getting the range my previous module got or something. I never struggled this much with the previous one and it added all of my modules in their current locations when working from the inside out and my house is 2100 sq ft. Thanks for the info on the all in one’s. I am going to pursue upgrading to one of those.

New question… how do I go about adding cameras to my ADC? I don’t see that section where I’m used to seeing it.

how do I go about adding cameras to my ADC? I don’t see that section where I’m used to seeing it.

Cloud Video is currently enabled on your Alarm.com account. Cameras can be added through the Video tab on the left hand side.

They enroll fine, they just go offline when placed in their original locations.

I am currently seeing only malfunction, a lamp modules, it appears node 40, 50, and the lock are communicating normally, can you confirm?

Once enrolled and installed in their permanent locations, you will want to request a Network Rediscovery, which I have sent. Allow roughly 10 minutes for that to to complete. Unfortunately, this is a limitation with the concord 4 where the end user does not have access to this step.

Any time you add a new z-wave device or move the location of a z-wave device in your network, you will want to have a rediscovery run to ensure the best communication pathway.