Concord 4 Cellular Test

I have signed up for Suretydiy service for my Concord 4 and have acquired a Verizon cellular module. I am having trouble with the procedure to initiate a installer cellular modem test as shown in the manual. When I do the test 8,installer code, 3 I go into a sensor test but am unsure what to do after that.

I do not have any error lights on my cellular module and show good signal strength. Can anyone give me more detailed instructions to initiate the correct test?

Have you made sure to disable “Access Code Lock” in the Security section of programming?

From the manual:

1. Verify that all wiring between the panel and module is correct. 2. Connect the backup battery and restore AC power to the panel. Note: Whenever any module is added or changed, you must remove panel power and reapply it for the panel and module to communicate successfully. 3. Enter installer program mode and turn off the Access Code Lock feature (Security menu). This must be set to off for the system to communicate with Alarm.com. The module PWR LED should turn on. After a few seconds, the module BUS and AUTO LEDs should flash to indicate successful communication with the panel. 4. Verify that GSM status LED 1 is not flashing any errors (see GSM status LEDs on page 5). Also, verify that LED 4 is at least flashing a level of two. Otherwise, relocate the module. If LED 1 and LED 4 are not flashing at all, and LED 2 and LED 3 are flashing together, the module is in PowerSave mode and the battery needs to be charged. 5. Do an installer GSM manual phone test (at a system touchpad, enter 8, installer code, 3). Disarm the panel by entering 1, installer code within 10 seconds of starting the phone test. Before doing the manual phone test, the bottom red status LED should be on and the yellow status LED should be flashing. The yellow LED will stay on solid once the manual phone test is completed.

Yep, I do have the Access Lock disabled. I am following the above instructions (I have the install document) but am not sure what I am supposed to do after entering 8, installer code, 3. This puts me into a sensor test that times out after 15 minutes. Should I be doing something at this point? Or should I immediately disarm? I do not know how to know if the phone test is starting. Thanks.

You’ll want to check the status LEDs on the module:

Before doing the manual phone test, the bottom
red status LED should be on and the yellow status LED
should be flashing. The yellow LED will stay on solid once
the manual phone test is completed.

You must disarm within 10 seconds of performing the 8, installer code, 3