Compatible Water Sensor?

I’d like to install a z-wave water sensor in my unfinished basement. I purchased an Aeotec Water Sensor 6, but I’m having trouble adding it to my network (I have a GE Interlogix NX panel with ADC and z-wave expansion boards). Is this device incompatible, or is it just me?

If not compatible, is there something else that will work? (I want something I can sit on the concrete floor and give me an alarm or notification if the floor gets wet).

That is not compatible. Z-wave sensors are generally not compatible (only the Alarm.com Remote Temp Sensor)

You would need a 319.5 mhz water sensor like the nx-695

I would think a Alula RE118 would work. I have a couple that I use with Alarm.com and it’s 319.5 mhz , Interlogix compatible.

Yep, the RE118 would be another 319.5 option.

I actually ordered one of these (TX-e611). Hoping it works…

Yep, that’s a 319.5 ge model which should work fine

The TX-E611 sensor looks interesting. Did you have any luck? For the NX panel, what zone type is used for water/flood sensors? I don’t see any listed in the manual.

There isn’t a specific Water auxiliary alarm zone type on NX, on other GE panels sensor group 38 is used as a water group.

You could use a temperature type, or you could use type 25, which is a notification only type which would not trip a siren but could be used for ADC notifications. I typically opt for notification only for flood sensors on most systems.