Coming back soon

Hey can’t wait to get started with u all again I’m tired of the lies my current company keeps telling me can’t wait to have u all again

Happy to have you! Remember, you can use this Module Check Tool to make sure your 4G cell module is unregistered and ready for use with Surety!

Already good go just wait on my new debit card to come in so I can hopefully activate this weekend

Question is there a limit to how many yard signs and decals we can get

You get a kit when signing up for service automatically (1 x Yard sign w/stake, 4 x Shield Stickers, and 1 x Round Sticker).

Additional signs and stickers can be ordered through the Subscriptions tab of your Surety account after account setup. The max that can be ordered is 3 signs and 5 of each sticker type. These are free of charge. However, should additional yard signs w/ stakes be needed there is a fee associated.

What is the additional fees

There is a charge of $6.00 plus applicable sales tax for each Sign w/Stake

What if I don’t want the stake

Additional signs and stickers can be ordered through the Subscriptions tab of your Surety account after account setup. The max that can be ordered is 3 signs and 5 of each sticker type. These are free of charge

You only incur a charge if you want stakes with the signs.

Well things is I request more than a usual or normal person does I would request 8 yard signs and 25 decals for 1 location and then the other would be 5 yard signs and 20 decals

The order feature in Subscriptions is hardcoded to only allow for 5 of each sticker and 3 signs. Should more than that amount of signs/stickers be desired, you will want to reach out to customer service.

Ok thank u I’ll try that

By the end of the day I will be fully monitored by surety home