Co2 showing malfunction and weak signal

I replaced the CO2 sensor, properly I thought, and now my system says it needs to be replaced…not sure what to do…also I don’t see any activity (door ope, etc) in my activity log for anything…finally I tried to run a test on equipment and it said one of my panels has a weak signal…what should I do?

finally I tried to run a test on equipment and it said one of my panels has a weak signal

Looking at the history the cell test you ran did finalize and im showing your system has good signalling now, can you confirm this?

I replaced the CO2 sensor, properly I thought, and now my system says it needs to be replaced

This is also showing no malfunction at this time. Can you confirm this? It looks as though the malfunction was most likely from the previous C02 detector (that actually was malfunctioning) and that warning didn’t clear until the cell test was acknowledged.

also I don’t see any activity (door ope, etc) in my activity log for anything
You are referring to sensor activity monitoring which is not available with the Basic Interactive package. Sensors that trigger alarm activity (security monitoring) will still show in the log. A breakdown of the two packages can be found here.

ran test again…still says “keypad #1 weak signal”…but the CO2 is not showing a malfunction anymore…if I weant to upgrade to the gold package @ $19.95 (no central station monitoring)…how do I order?

• Have the TS1 or your main panel been moved recently?
  • How long have you been experiencing issues with your TS1?
  • Are you able to interact with the TS1 at all?

In order to upgrade your service package, please submit a request using our Secure Message Tool. Note, that you will need to be logged in to your suretyDIY account in order to use this feature.

neither panels have been moved since installation

• yes, the TS-1 (near the back door) seems to work…not sure how long the "test’ has been failing…as I was poking around trying to figure out the CO2 issue, I ran the test and it failed multiple times…

also…how do I know if my firmware is up to date?

Are you saying the TS1 gave you the “keypad #1 weak signal” notification after you ran the most recent cell phone test? You may want to try powering down the TS1, waiting 30 seconds, then powering it up again, Does this clear the issue?

how do I know if my firmware is up to date?

Currently, you are using firmware ver. 1.9.6 (found at the main panel by navigating to Security → Menu ->Toolbox → Version) which is fairly outdated. Currently, the newest available is 1.16 with 1.17 ready soon for the GC2.

Firmware can be updated in one of two ways:

Firmware update cable - This method requires a PC with internet connection. Aside from purchasing the cable, there is no charge for downloading firmware.

Over the Air (OTA) Update: This method updates the firmware wirelessly. There is a $10.00 data charge per OTA and OTA updates must be done incrementally to avoid damage to the panel. This method also takes anywhere between 3 and 12 hours to complete.