Clearing Trouble Alerts in the alarm.com Android App?

About 10 days ago, we had a brief power outage that resulted in a loss of broadband service. This triggered an alert on our 2GIG GC3 panel, which I acknowledged/cleared. But it also appears to have triggered an alert in the alarm.com app on my Android phone. Every time I open it now, I see

! Dual-Path Communication Failure - Broadband

at the top of the screen. I have been unable to find a way to acknowledge/clear this notice. Is there a way to do so?

Thanks,
Pat

The issue at hand must be resolved before the alert will go away, in this case broadband failure. The GC3 panel would be disconnected from WiFi, resolving this issue should make the alert go away.

Commands to ping your panel via broadband have been unsuccessful.

Have you tried running a network test at the panel? (System Settings -> Installer Toolbox -> Network Test), what are the results?

Assuming that the wifi router is currently functioning, have you tried reconnecting the panel to WiFi network? (System Settings -> Network Settings -> Wireless) you may need to forget the network and reconnect, any change?

Very strange. The issue is now resolved, but I don’t know how.

I went into the settings, checked the WiFi, and my home network was listed as “Connected”. I then ran a Network Test, and got all green results. After doing all of this, I reopened the ADC app and found that the alert was gone. It also appears to have been cleared from the alerts in the panel.

There was still a cellular communication alert on the panel, which IIRC had a bogus date (some time in August, I think, which was before I had the system). I also did a cellular communication test, and that appears to have been successful as well.

The panel’s status likely had not reached ADC to resolve the alert. Running the cell test after the broadband test would push this status to ADC.