Changes to Motion Sensor Groups in 1.4.3 firmware?

I was looking through the 1.4.3 installation manual and noticed a subtle change in wording over what i had seen before for the Motion Sensor Groups.

Group 17 seems the same:
Group 17 - Away- Instant Motion
Active only when armed to “Away”, and trips instantly when motion is detected. Does not trip if an entry/exit sensor is tripped first.

However, group 15 directly under it (and 35 below that) states:
Group 15 - Stay- Instant Motion
Also active when armed to “Stay”, and trips instantly when motion is detected. Does not trip if an entry/exit sensor is tripped first.

The first word - “Also” - is new and makes me think this is saying having a motion sensor under group 15 will alarm it in stay mode AND away mode.

Can anyone validate this? We currently only use the away mode even when we are home due to the fact we want the ground floor motion sensors armed when we goto bed. If this does what I think it does it would give me the option to add a motion sensor to 1st floor that then only becomes armed in away mode - something I haven’t been able to do to date :o)

Thanks!
Richard.

Sensor Groups in the Qolsys Panel are GE standard. Group 15 is an interior follower zone group that arms motion detectors in Stay and Away. It should have always done this regardless of wording.