I am unable to login to alarm.com.

Signal strength: 3/6
Registration status: Registered
Connection status: Disconnected
Power Status: On
Sim Status: Not locked
Radio Frequency: LTE 12

The Panel is a 2gig Edge ATT

Hmm, yeah I don’t see any cell tests from your system yet, you say they are failing when you try?

Can you try rebooting the panel, then wait a few minutes after boot up and retry the cell test? You can find a Reboot option under the System Info menu.

Thank you for your quick response. Yes they are failing I’ve done many. I’ve rebooted many times including pulling power from AC and battery, waiting a couple minutes and repowering. But I will try again if you wish.

I have rebooted the system again and have tried the cell test. It still failed. I also noticed while testing, the SIM Status changes from locked to not locked a few times before going back to not locked when the test fails.

Also not sure if it helps, but the IMEI on the sticker on the back of the panel is different from the IMEI under System Info.

Also not sure if it helps, but the IMEI on the sticker on the back of the panel is different from the IMEI under System Info

Aha, that would be odd, and likely indicative of the issue. Did you use the sticker IMEI when activating?

Can you send us a private message with the IMEI found under the System Info page?

It wouldn’t let me use the IMEI from the system info so I was forced to use the IMEI from the sticker. Private message en route.

I have sent the IMEI. Did you receive it?

Yes, please follow up in the private message when you can!

I know your busy, but I have a limited amount of time to get this fixed. Is there a number I can call?

Surety support is 100% online, and unfortunately that wouldn’t help in this case considering the issue. We are working with both 2GIG and ADC to confirm why your IMEI has a discrepancy between the sticker and the UI numbers. Those should typically match and may indicate a manufacturing fault or other issue.

I have received a new unit. Can I send you my new IMEI?

Yes, send us a private message with it and we will get it swapped over.

Typically you can swap your module in the System Manager but since you haven’t been able to complete setup that isn’t available at this time.