Can't Add IQ2?

Help. Help.

I can’t register my IQ2 panel with my primary IQ panel as we do not have an icon on the primary panel for “Installation” or “Security Account.” I have an icon for “IQ2 Panel Devices” but when I click on add new, it says please change IQ2 Panel Settings.

This would be so much easier if you guys actually had a phone number to troubleshoot. Otherwise, I’m left with an android tablet that acts as a security flop.

I can’t register my IQ2 panel with my primary IQ panel as we do not have an icon on the primary panel for “Installation” or “Security Account.

This would likely indicate you are using a master code to access the “Settings” button rather than the installer code. Are you a suretyDIY subscriber? (I do not see a subscription related to this question) If so we can assist by remotely defaulting the installer code. If not, you will need to contact your current provider to gain access if you do not have access to your installer code.

I have an icon for “IQ2 Panel Devices” but when I click on add new, it says please change IQ2 Panel Settings.

IQ2 devices must be enabled on the panel first via “Installation” then “Security Account” (which requires Installer Code access). Once there, scroll down to the bottom and check the box next to IQ2 Devices to enable them.

This would be so much easier if you guys actually had a phone number to troubleshoot.

We have found phone support to be wholly inefficient for the complicated questions our DIYers typically have. suretyDIY technical support is handled on our forum here. Let us know if we can be of further assistance!