Can you support my current systems

Can you support my current system ?

You can get started with an existing unregistered Alarm.com compatible system here:

Can I connect my firelite 9600 panel to communicate though an IQ4 panel

Hardwire translators do not support addressable fire zones and Surety does not provide monitoring or support for commercial addressable fire panels like the Firelite 9600. There would be no way to use that system.

My current system is monitored by alarm.com. I can put a wireless dialer into the system or even an IP.

Surety does not provide monitoring or support for commercial addressable fire panels like the Firelite 9600. We are a DIY dealer and we do not provide monitoring or support for commercial fire panels in general.

Fire panels like the Firelite 9600 are used typically for code required monitoring or fire suppression systems and require periodic maintenance and inspections which we do not perform or offer as part of service.

Compatible panels with our service are listed below:

Do you have a suggestion for replacing that system that you could monitor?

If you have other sensors or a non-fire panel I can provide recommendations. We do not provide monitoring for dedicated fire panels. There are no addressable fire panels we support, and there are no panels we support which can use addressable fire detectors.

The system you are referring to is a dedicated fire alarm panel which is used for commercial fire code application. We do not monitor any similar system and you cannot replace that panel with one which does not meet the same code requirements.

Is this panel in a private home location? Or is it in a business or multi-unit residential setting?