Can I still use my attic Antenna

I am thinking about upgrading my radio module to the Verison LTE module (2GIG-LTEV1-A-GC2 )

I currently have an attic antenna. Is there a way to use it still and is there any benefit? Or will the two attached antenna’s be good enough? I would think the antenna in the attic would help it perform better?

Also can we get the latest update on the termination of the current signal? I have this now GCCDMV CDMA

I heard there are rebates for switching going around. Will these be passed on to consumers like me?

I currently have an attic antenna. Is there a way to use it still and is there any benefit? Or will the two attached antenna’s be good enough? I would think the antenna in the attic would help it perform better?

The attic antenna can work with the LTE module yes. Any existing CDMA antenna must be replaced. There is an LTE attic antenna option. I would not be able to say definitively if it would help with signalling at the install location but it would work with the module.

It would be plugged into the Main port on the LTE module (there are two ports, Main and DIV)

Also can we get the latest update on the termination of the current signal? I have this now GCCDMV CDMA

Alarm.com supports 3G CDMA until the end of 2022. However, you may notice signal drop off in your area sooner than that as towers/equipment get re-allocated.

I heard there are rebates for switching going around. Will these be passed on to consumers like me?

There are no rebates through Surety, however we do offer a complimentary month of service (Surety Home) for all module purchases through our storefront.

Thank you for the very thourogh anwer. A couple more questions.

is the 2GIG-LTEV1-A-GC2 the same product you are selling here (works on Verizon Network) https://suretyhome.com/product/2gig-switch-to-diy-kit/

You stated I would get a free month of Service. Does this apply even though I am an existing customer?

Yes, the 2GIG-LTEV1-A-GC2 (Verizon) is what we sell. Although, if you prefer AT&T we can send the 2GIG-LTEA-A-GC2 (At&T) instead on special request. If you’re not sure we usually recommend Verizon.

Yes, you still get the free month of service as an existing customer.