Can I Reuse these Models?

I have a wireless home alarm system and I was hoping to switch from Vivint to your monitoring.

The control panel is a Vivint Smart Hub (model # VS-SH2000-000) and I have the following wireless devices installed

vs-dbc250-110 Ring doorbell camera
hdp450 poe outdoor cameras (3 of these)
twfb-r101d poe to wifi bridge (3 of these)
2gig-pad1-345 wireless keypad
gd00z z-wave garage door controller (2 of these)

Can you help me with monitoring (either central or self)?

Hello, happy to help out! A similar thread can be found here.

suretyDIY is an Alarm.com service provider and we support all systems compatible with Alarm.com. Unfortunately the model of control panel you have is not compatible and would need to be replaced.

Likewise the video products would not be compatible. Alarm.com service does require proprietary camera firmware, compatible camera models are listed here. ADC is compatible with the Skybell HD and Alarm.com Skybell Slim Line for doorbell cameras. Ring is not compatible at this time.

The 2GIG Pad1-345 can be reused with any 2GIG panel out of the box. The GC2 or GC3 would be an option. The GD00Z would likewise be compatible, but would need to be removed from the current system’s Z-wave network first.

A general overview of how our service works can be found here. Service is available here and would require an Alarm.com compatible panel and communication module.