Camera Questions

Hi all had a few questions:

1. I have ADC Video Analytics Doorbell Camera Setup, there is a video analytics rule detecting people, is there anyway to keep recording clips without delay if the trigger is met? Or if someone comes into my ground zone but stays for some time, after the first clip is met, is there a 30 second loss of footage? (As the minimum delay i can set seems to be 30 sec)

2. For the outdoor AI camera, if I insert a sd card (side question can i use microsdcx card as well?), with smart view I can view the footage from my app, but is the data also uploaded to the cloud? so if the camera looses power, I can still see the last set of data it was recording per the schedule

Using the Set Minimum Delay Between Clips dropdown menu, this setting determines how long the camera must wait after beginning a clip to trigger another recording.

The video analytics clips are about 30 seconds, so the minimum delay would start a clip right after the first.

Onboard recording on the SD card is stored on the SD card, then accessed through Alarm.com. The 24/7 video on the card is not also stored in the cloud.

Clips can still run though, so the standard cloud clips triggered by analytics or system activity events would be stored in the cloud.

1 Like

Thanks @jwcsurety , on the sd card can I use a microsdxc or does it need to be microsd? also any size/storage limit?

XC stands for extreme capacity and is the type of card that is over like 32gb.

ADC camera onboard recording supports up to 512gb cards. Those would all be xc cards.

Brand recommendations and instructions for onboard recording are in the link below: