Camera Live Stream Quality

Is there an online demo that would show an actual live stream similar to what we would see with an ADC camera and SVR? I would like to get an idea of the quality of the stream(s).

Ultimately, not really, for remote streaming to do so you would need the camera feeds to be originating from your network.

Quality settings are simplified for live view and offer an option to optimize motion, quality, or balance both. Overall stream quality and frame loss is dependent heavily on your network and broadband connection upload speed, number of cameras, and to a lesser extent the data connection of the device you are viewing them on.

Okay…I understand that.

I am more concerned about the quality of the native feeds from the cameras…I have purchased “cheap” stand-alone security camera/dvr combo’s that touted 1080P quality and the actuality is that video was awful. Granted, those were low-cost auction-site purchased systems, but I expect a “1080P” video feed to look like a movie from a blue-ray player on a high quality display (silly me, I know).

but I expect a “1080P” video feed to look like a movie from a blue-ray player on a high quality display (silly me, I know).

This won’t quite be the case with a remote feed unfortunately. The video will have higher compression. 1080P refers to the resolution.

With the SVR you will get the best possible quality from saved video, with LAN recording and up to the FPS supported by the cam (30)