Camera and zwave outlet compatibility

I’m looking to sign up for Surety home. I would likely get the IQ 4 panel, some door and window sensors and a motion detector. I would like cameras as well, but I’m not excited by what alarm.com offers. Am I limited to just their cameras? Or are there other brands that are compatible like Reolink? I see Qolsys makes a camera.

Also, I have some left over GE zwave switches and outlets from my last house. Would these be compatible with the IQ 4 panel?

Alarm.com model cameras are required for video service compatibility. Third party cameras cannot be used.

Z-wave switches would generally be compatible. A list of officially support devices can be found here.

One other question: how soon does the free trial begin. Does it begin when I receive the equipment or does it begin when I activate everything?
Thanks

A month of service comes with the panel bundle. Your first month billing period officially begins when you submit your activation form (creating your ADC account) on our website. This can be completed at any time after you receive the equipment.

Ok. Just so I’m clear, the free trial itself does not begin until I submit the activation form which can be after I receive the equipment, correct? It’s confusing because you used the word official billing which makes me think that’s when the paid subscription starts

Ok. Just so I’m clear, the free trial itself does not begin until I submit the activation form which can be after I receive the equipment, correct?

Correct. The first month of service is included with the bundle and begins when you activate.