Bus Failure Concord

The manufacturer assembles and assigns the communication ID, not the vendor. The module sticker is placed by the manufacturer.

correct, but the vendor assigned the wrong imei to the wrong accounts and told me the sticker was wrong. thus I registered an incorrect imei.

You can confirm that the module you have is unregistered by using this check tool.

The adc module in my house NOW says it’s not locked. BEFORE it said it was locked (used by the other person) this is when they provided me with That person’s imei number because they thought it was marked incorrectly.

This isn’t going to fix my bus 2 failure issue though.

The adc module in my house NOW says it’s not locked. BEFORE it said it was locked (used by the other person) this is when they provided me with That person’s imei number because they thought it was marked incorrectly.

Yes, I understand what you are saying.

If the prior provider registered the wrong module ID, then you tried registering that module ID here, all of the troubleshooting that was done to try to send commands to the system, etc., provided no useful information.

When you sent a cell phone test from your panel, it did not register to the account we created because it was connected to the wrong module. This is the fault of the prior provider.

I would not expect the Bus Failure report to cause the issues we saw, and it in fact did not if the module we were pinging was not installed on your system.

working like a charm! that was the issue. I was able to remove the bus fault as well then realized the 2way audio wasn’t working. since the concord 4 recognized the new device on the bus scan it self installed and I had to delete and ad it to the unit that was removed. all in all everything is working as it should.

only one issue now, panel tamper. I can’t figure this one out.

I was able to clear the tamper somehow…

new issue. when an alarm is triggered and I enter my user code to disarm, it says partition 1 press pound to disarm. it’s never given me this message before.

when an alarm is triggered and I enter my user code to disarm, it says partition 1 press pound to disarm. it’s never given me this message before

This should mean you have multiple partition arming enabled for the keypad, but I don’t see any sensors on different partitions (typically you wouldn’t have in a home install)

Partitioning allows sections of your system to be armed independently of others, typically used in a commercial environment (arm the sales floor but not the offices, etc.)

You’ll be directed to select the partitions you want to arm if enabled. Try checking under System Programming - Security - Global - Multi Partition Arm. By default this should be disabled and blank.

when i arm the unit to away it arms a particular sensor
when i arm the unit to stay it bypasses that particular sensor

could this be what you’re referencing?

When I followed your instructions it has a ‘1’ under multi partition arm.

is this something I could delete or should I leave it as it is? I have 2 keypads in the house and stay and away arm different zones.

By default this should be disabled and blank.

Multi-Partition arm should be blank as stated above if you do not have different partitions. All sensors on your system report as partition 1, so you would not be using partitions.

I have 2 keypads in the house and stay and away arm different zones.

Stay and Away arming are unrelated to partitions. The zones that are armed during Stay and Away arming are determined by zone programming.

Stay arming does not arm Interior zones, those zones which would be tripped during normal occupation.

Away arms all sensors.

Partitioning is a separate capability of the Concord system to group sensors into areas as described above.

understood. so how would i remove the 1 under multi partition arm?

To toggle whether a partition is selected, just press the digit key associated with that number.

So to remove or add partition 1, press 1 while on that programming field.

that solved it

Hi Bus Driver,

Would it be alright If ask you how you cleared the bus failure. I too upgraded my device to cellular 4g. I have the installer code.

Hi Jason, what the Fix for bus failure. I toonupgrades my cellular module to lte. It seems I have the same issue as bud driver who u have helped in the past.

That was so long ago I’m sorry I don’t recall the steps. But the support team here walked me through what I needed to do.

Does the error say “Bus Failure Unit X” or “Bus Failure Unit AM X”?