(bug)Noticed ADC mobile Tstat are still wrong

Noticed and reported this issue at least a year (or two) ago. Any idea if it will ever be fixed?

Issue/Bug:

On configured single stage heat pumps with Aux heat using ADC-T2000 tstat

Web advanced config setting for “pump staging delay” controls time delay between single heat stage and Aux heat activation

Mobile app config does not have “Pump staging delay” control, but instead has “Aux staging delay” control.

Pump staging delay and Aux staging delay do not appear to serve the same corresponding function.

Changing the settings for “Aux staging delay” in mobile app, does not have any effect on when the Aux heat delay kicks on, and does not change the “pump staging delay” setting on the website/tstat. Setting appears non-functional.

Guessing based on the screenshots that the value chosen has never synced between the two settings either?

I wonder if that is indeed a setting meant for a different hardware/system config. I’ll send them this and prod some folks there to get an answer on it.

Alright, I did get some info on it. It looks like there has been a bit of confusion as most accounts do not have access to the advanced config options. suretyDIY users have direct access to these. There is a discrepancy it seems between what shows up on the app and website in the advanced tab.

Aux staging delay I am told would cover the delay between the first and second stages of aux. As only one exists here, this option is irrelevant to the system, won’t affect anything, and should be hidden.

I am guessing the app simply hides the wrong field vs. the website. We’ll try to verify this and submit a request to resolve.

Then they may want to add/make visible/configurable the pump staging delay setting to the mobile config page…as all the other settings are there.

Then they may want to add/make visible/configurable the pump staging delay setting to the mobile config page…as all the other settings are there.

Yes, that would be part of the change. We’ve made the request.