Billing issue contact

How do i call for billing support. NO EMAIL support, personal customer support

Surety support is handled online only. We are unable to provide phone support.

Customer service can be reached by email at support@suretyhome.com if you have billing questions.

You can submit personal questions/info you would like kept off the public forum via Private Message as well.

1 Like

What can I assist you with?

1 Like

Hello, i am a security installer/technician. I was wanting to fix some errors on my end (always showing power failure) and things of that nature. I i cannot seem to find suretys dealer number through 3ps. I want to access my back page so i can check my system through alarmadmin. Is this possible or will i have to do more digging? Thank you very much for your time.

Needed: dealer number(surety)

Needed: customer number(thats me)

Showing power failure is a known issue in firmware 2.7.0. It cannot be fixed from the backend if you are on that firmware

Thank you i just got off tech support with the same answer on the iq panel 2. Shouldnt have pushed the update lol. Thank you very much. At least i know if this comes up again. I appreciate your time

1 Like

I was able to fix that issue by leaving the system powered off and unplugged for roughly 48 hours and then when I powered it up it sent a restoral to ADC and the error went away :slight_smile:

Happy to assist!

Hello, i am a security installer/technician. I was wanting to fix some errors on my end (always showing power failure) and things of that nature

As stated previously, on 2.7.0, this is a known issue that has been reported to Qolsys but no official fix has been released at this time. The aforementioned resolution may be the fix but we have been unable to duplicate.

Hello, i am a security installer/technician. I was wanting to fix some errors on my end (always showing power failure) and things of that nature. I i cannot seem to find suretys dealer number through 3ps. I want to access my back page so i can check my system through alarmadmin. Is this possible or will i have to do more digging?

We do not provide our dealer number or access to dealer tools to the end user. Was there something additional you were seeking to resolve at this time?