Battery Issue

I am showing low battery on some of my devices. I recently changed out the battery and think it is ok. I suspect (and will confirm tomorrow), that something burned up when we had electrical issues associated with the winter storm. Is it possible the transformer that feeds the box with the battery may have burned up? Sorry for the non-specific descriptions, I don’t have the terminology down yet.

The sensors showing low battery look like they are all on a TAKE-345 takeover module. That would make sense since all of those rely on the same battery. The TAKE-345 uses a 12VDC brick battery. That battery is the one that is low.

Did you replace the 12VDC battery?

If you did replace that battery and it is low again, it could be that the charging circuit is not working properly. That could be due to a transformer failure. So we can be sure, can you post a photo of the battery you replaced?

I replaced the battery a few months ago. I actually tested the transformer and it was not putting out anything. I ordered a new one. Hopefully, nothing past the transformer was burned up.