Automation Missing Tabs

I am watching videos and seeing that there are 5 tabs under Automation. Rules, Schedules, Scenes, Arming Schedules, and Auto Re-Arming. I only have Rules and Scenes. Also under Rules, I do not have an option to add new rules like I can with scenes.

Arming Schedules & Auto Re-arming are added via paid service add-ons. They are not included in any service plan by default. These are included with the Arming Schedules add-on and are typically geared toward commercial properties with regular hours.

Your plan has access to Rules, Schedules, and Scenes so long as you have automation devices compatible with them. It looks like you have Caseta devices paired with your account, so those should be visible.

I can confirm looking at the account that all three of those links should be visible, as well as adding new rules.

What browser are you using? Can you try in a different browser? Any change?

While logged into ADC and on the rules page what is the url you are seeing?

I logged in a Windows machine with Chrome and it appears to be there. Was using a Mac with Chrome before. You guys are always on point with the quick responses.

Thank you for confirming. We will have ADC take a look at that and see if there are any known issues being worked on with regard to chrome on mac.