Armed stay... no entry delay

Hello,
I have older 2Gig Go!Control touchpad and 2Gig TS1.
When I arm the system in stay mode and check the no entry delay, once armed, it announced the stay part but not No entry delay. In my other system, slightly newer 2Gig, it announces both options.
Any way to have my system announce both?

There shouldn’t be any hardware cause for a difference. What is the firmware version of the two systems?

Both are on 1.17

Hmm, there are no settings on the GC2 that would cause a difference in that announcement that I am aware.

Under the home and emergency buttons on the face plate of the two panels, does it spell out Home and Emergency or does it just show symbols?

The one that does not state “No entry delay” is an older one and has Emergency spelled out

Alright, I’ll see if I can do some testing on that and confirm. Will follow up here

I also noticed in the alarm.com app, unless I arm via app, it does not state that No entry delay is on. If I arm via app, it states that

Hmm, I am not seeing that on an older model panel with Emergency spelled out.

Just to verify, when arming, you must uncheck the box labeled Entry Delay at the panel. On the app it is the opposite, where you need to check the No Entry Delay box. That can cause some confusion since the operation is different.

Are you bypassing any zones at the time of arming?

Try leaving a door or window open and arm stay with no entry delay. Bypass the door manually during the arming sequence. Does the panel announce both the bypass and no entry delay? Or just the bypass?

Just to verify, when arming, you must uncheck the box labeled Entry Delay at the panel. On the app it is the opposite, where you need to check the No Entry Delay box. That can cause some confusion since the operation is different. ---- confirmed

Are you bypassing any zones at the time of arming? ---- No

Try leaving a door or window open and arm stay with no entry delay. Bypass the door manually during the arming sequence. Does the panel announce both the bypass and no entry delay? Or just the bypass? ---- tried Bypassing one door… panel announced Arm Stay and bypass… no No Entry Delay announced. Just an FYI, I think it always been like this but my wife only recently complained about it… and No, I cant upgrade her to Ver 2.0 lol

Hmm, that is very weird. If you open up the panel that does not announce the No Entry Delay, what is the number labeled MD on the SN sticker inside?

I can check this when I get home unless you have this in your records as I bought the whole system from you back in 2012.

We would not have a record of that number (it’s the date code of that panel.)

I’m trying to determine if there is something about the model you have that is different than the old one I am testing.