Arm/Disarm via App - Not Working

After moving in to our new home I have had nothing but problems with my 2GIG panel and Alarm.Com.

I am currently unable to arm/disarm my panel via both Android App and iPhone App. I am unable to trigger my Z-Wave switch via the apps.

I have done a ‘cell test’ and it tests good.

I have moved the panel around the house to find a better cell signal. Doesn’t seem to help.

Does the new 2GIG 3 panel support wi-fi communication with Alarm.Com yet?

I can’t even get it to arm/disarm via the Alarm.Com website.

After moving in to our new home I have had nothing but problems with my 2GIG panel and Alarm.Com.

I am currently unable to arm/disarm my panel via both Android App and iPhone App. I am unable to trigger my Z-Wave switch via the apps.

As far as signaling goes, your signal strength looks just fine, however your panel is reporting an improper firmware version to Alarm.com which is likely causing the issues.

What version of firmware does your panel show, specifically? Go to Security - Menu - Toolbox - Master Code - Version.

EN_1.14

That’s what I expected. 1.14 was a base version released for only a couple weeks before 1.14.01. 1.14 has an issue that can cause the panel to not report correct versioning info to back-end systems.

To troubleshoot further (and it looks like it may just resolve the issue itself) you’ll want to update the firmware to 1.14.01.

Can this be done over air. I don’t know what happened to my programming cable?

Can this be done over air

No, unfortunately since the panel cannot confirm current versioning, Alarm.com cannot send an OTA update. It will need to be applied locally.