Allow opening outdoor doors in certain hours

We have two doors leading to the pool, normally, I want them to function as other windows/doors sensors. However, on a certain date and time the pool cleaning guy is coming and I don’t want to trigger the alarm in that case.
My question is whether can I arm the system and exclude a particular PowerG sensor in a specific time or this granularity doesn’t exist.

Also, does alarm.com keep a log of the sensors statuses open/close with date/time?

Thanks!

My question is whether can I arm the system and exclude a particular PowerG sensor in a specific time or this granularity doesn’t exist.

No, this is not possible. At the panel you can bypass a zone for an arming period, as in, once the panel is disarmed it is no longer bypassed and can alarm again during the next arming. You cannot bypass based on time.

Also, does alarm.com keep a log of the sensors statuses open/close with date/time?

Two months of system history, including sensor activity, is visible in your Activity page in Alarm.com. Click on filters to change the date range.