All Sensors Failing

There are no errors or alerts, but the beeping will not stop.

It seems to happen every 30 minutes.

How can I stop this?

Typically a message/alert accompanies any beeping from the panel. If you are certain the beeping is coming from the panel and not some other device, such as a life safety sensor, as a test, reboot the system. Does the beep return?

• Settings > Advanced Settings > Panel Reboot

The next time you are able to pinpoint the exact time the beep occurs, let us know and we can look in history to see if there is anything there that would indicate the beep.

Yes it is coming from the panel.

I am doing the rebook now.

It beeped at 11:18 am and 11:48 am pst

I’m not showing anything around those times that is being repeated or indicative of a beep. If it returns, can you submit a photo of the Alerts/Alarms section at the time of the new beep?

• Surety logo from upper right hand corner of home screen > Alerts/Alarms

To clarify, did you reboot the panel?

If so, did the beep return, and if so, what time and do any of the alerts/alarms correspond to the beep?

Yes I reboot and it still beeps

It just beeped at 3:23 pm pst but it did not show any alerts/alarms

What else can cause this?

Nothing is occurring at that time that would indicate an issue.

Its possible that this is related to an older low battery alert as we have seen this on a couple occasions in the past. As a test, disable the Sensor Low Battery Chime. Does the beep return?

• Settings > Advanced Settings > Sound > Trouble Beeps > Sensor Low Battery

Check Settings > Status. Under the “Current Status” tab, there is a column for Battery. You can scroll through that and verify if any sensor is reporting a low battery.

I tried this and still get the beeps - what can I do to stop this?

Were there any low battery reports in there from any time frame, even before the recent set of beeps?

How can I check this?

Check Settings > Status. Under the “Current Status” tab, there is a column for Battery. You can scroll through that and verify if any sensor is reporting a low battery.

The only time we have seen the issue you are describing, it was a residual issue from a sensor that had previously reported a low battery. The sensor needed to be deleted, then re-added to resolve the issue.

It now is making a beeping noise, but it sounds more faint like the sound is dying. What can be causing this and how can I stop it?

Thanks!

Can you take a short video of the event and what the beep sounds like at the panel? Is the beep coming from the panel?

You can hear the beep here https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Bzs7pBF76ZM

It beeps every 30 minutes

Thank you for that. I’m going to work with Qolsys to see if we can identify/replicate the issue. I will follow up once I have more info.

Thanks!

Sound is a Sensor Tamper trouble chime 1. Living Room Window
(ID 5) is currently reporting a tamper, this should be resolved.

Additionally, at the panel navigate to settings>status > current status tab and look at the zone list status column. Are there other zones reporting tamper? IF so, resolve those as well.

Steps on how to address sensor tampers can be found here:

I fixed all the sensor issues.

Can you please check to see what else may be causing the noise?

The previously mentioned sensor tamper has been resolved. Did the beep return since resolving?

The only issues being reported in Alarm.com at this time are Alerts related to Z-Wave devices. They would not cause that beep in the video. Those devices are:

• Back Door - Low Battery
  • Thermostat - Low Battery, Malfunction