Alexa Smart Home On Echo Show 15

Hello, I have a problem with the Echo show being able to show any alarm.com Z-Wave devices on the Smart Home Screen for control. I have both alarm.com skills installed. With that being said I am able to speak to Alexa and lock/unlock, turn lights on/off, and adjust thermostats just fine. So, the devices are being read into the Amazon account with discover devices. But, they are not being showed on the echo. I believe the device type being scanned in is the problem. All the z-wave devices from the settings within the Amazon Alexa App are showing the type as other. On my sons amazon account with just z-wave devices (some the same as I have) no alarm.com account. The devices are showing in the type field as a light, switch, etc. On my panel the z-wave lights are showing as light, locks as lock, etc. I believe there is an issue with alarm.com’s Alexa skill importing the proper type.

Can you verify this? I have been working with this for 3-4 days. I have removed, deleted, reinstalled the skill and devices. Searched all over the web, etc. I am afraid there is nothing else to be done other that an update to the Alexa skill. I have not deleted the devices from the alarm.com panel for I do not believe this is the issue. The types are displaying correctly there and I do not wish to remove all and reinstall. That would take a good 1/2 day to go through all.

I would also be curious if anyone else is seeing the same.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Take care,
Frank

Device control on the Echo screen is not supported. Alarm.com integration is for voice control only.

That would explain it.
Thanks