alarm.com tstat rules not functioning correctly

At 3:50pm, sensor left open rule set temp from 65°F to 62°F, problem is, the temp never went back to 65°F when sensor was restored. This is happens every time now the rule is triggered… sets it back, but never restores it.

Fire & Security: The Front Door was left open so the Thermostat temp was changed to 62° for heat...go to emPower/Thermostats to view and edit your Sensor Left Open Offset settings.

When you say this happens every time, when did it start happening that you know of?

Are you testing this currently and checking at the thermostat?

When you say this happens every time, when did it start happening that you know of?

Week or so…rough guess

Are you testing this currently and checking at the thermostat?

Tstat itself physically reports set point currently at 62°F (at 3:49pm it was at 65°F)

Have you made a change to the rule to see if saving that change alters the behavior?

Given the recent updates I would expect a few hiccups, but it would be more odd if recreating the rule did not resolve it.

No. I really don’t want to delete and recreate every ADC rule just to “maybe” make it work (until it stops working again). It gets tedious after a half dozen times or so.

Here is the tstat history.

I Have disabled all tstat schedules, and all tstat and light automation rules (except for fire safety, and aquarium light automation).

Let me know when ADC fixes their issues, and rules work again.

The re-creation is not being suggested as a permanent solution, but if it does help, it tells me something different than if it doesn’t. More of a troubleshooting step at this point. In any case, updating Alarm.com with this info.

I have disabled rules on ADC (Q79). Gonna setup and run scenes and rules locally on my 2GIG panel, and then re-nable Q79(3). Looks like the locally created rules are still there (even if not accessible).

Rule/scene: “Lights On” in audible alarm event including fire and CO
Rule/scene: “Thermostat off” in Fire and CO

(I see there is a way to create a Rule/scene to set the tstat back when panel armed away, then one for armed stay and disarmed (set these for a “Home” set point). might use that in lieu of a scheduled “auto away”)

Mine was doing the same thing. It stopped returning the temp to the correct setting when the door open was restored. I also got weird messages a couple times that the temperature was over the limit and was 650 degrees or something ridiculous like that.

Mine was doing the same thing. It stopped returning the temp to the correct setting when the door open was restored

Does the past tense indicate that this is no longer occurring? Is it still happening or is it intermittent?